|FDIC Insurance Greater Than 250K - CDARS|
|PCB Announces FDIC Insurance Coverage in excess of $250,000 - CDARS |
Do you have any deposits at risk?
- As of August 2008 there were eight bank failures with assets totaling $36.1 Billion. Pasadena based Indymac Bank was by far the largest of these bank failures.
- About 10,000 Indymac customers had deposits greater than FDIC insurance limits. These customers stand to lose 20% to 50% or more of their uninsured deposit balances.
To ensure insurance coverage in excess of the FDIC’s $250,000 limit,
One way is to spread your deposits across multiple banking institutions to gain this coverage or
The easier way is to get a Pacific Commerce Bank CDARS Account (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service).
Watch a brief video below which further describes how CDARS works. Click the image below to play.
- Access to multi-million dollars of FDIC Insurance.
- Insured CD accounts earning at competitive interest rates
- “Peace of mind”
- Convenience. “One Bank. One Rate. One Statement”
For more information about our CDARS program contact our Downtown Los Angeles office at (213) 617-0082, or our West Los Angeles office at (310) 445-9033.
Top of Page