Open a New Account
Welcome, and thank you for choosing Pacific Commerce Bank for your banking needs!
The USA PATRIOT Act was signed into law on October 26, 2001, to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities. Pacific Commerce Bank, like all financial institutions, Is required by U.S. Federal law to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person (individuals or businesses) who opens an account. This means that when you open an account, we will ask for your name, address (no P.O. Boxes), date of birth, social security number, drivers’ license or other identifying documents and other information that will allow us to identify you. If you are opening an account on behalf of a business entity, documents relating to the business may also be requested.We may need to contact you to provide additional information or documents for identity verification purposes. If our verification efforts cannot confirm any part of your identification information, an account representative will contact you by telephone or by mail in an attempt to clarify the inaccuracy with you.
OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT IS QUICK & EASY!
2. Have available your driver license, passport, or other acceptable form of identification, and your social security number.
3. If you need assistance with any part of the process, call our Operations’ team at:
(213) 617-0082, EXTENSION 103, 201 OR 305
M-F 9 am - 5 pm Pacific Standard Time (excluding holidays)
Submit your application (and copy of identification) to us:
1. Fax your completed application to: (213) 617-8326 or,
2. Send via US mail to: Pacific Commerce Bank, Attn: Operations, 420 E. 3rd St., #100, Los Angeles, CA 90013 Upon receipt, one of our Operations’ team members will call you to confirm. Once your information is verified, you will be sent a new account packet which will include the signature card, account disclosures (so you may see the details of the account you are requesting), and further instructions
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!